The postage stamp depicts a monument to tank volunteers in Chelyabinsk.
It was installed in 1975 on Kirov Street near the Eternal Flame. It was at this place on May 9, 1943, that the soldiers of the 63rd Chelyabinsk Volunteer Tank Brigade of the Ural Volunteer Tank Corps accepted the order of their fellow countrymen and swore to fulfill it with honor. The monument is a symbol of mutual connection and unity of the front and rear of the country. The figure of a volunteer standing at the tank lid depicts a tank builder worker, who is already wearing a tank helmet and boots, and who calls for battle with a wave of his hand.
||Offset + security system
||Comb 11 1/4