The Zosima Hermitage Convent of the Russian Orthodox Church is located in the namesake village in the Novofyodorovskoye settlement of the Troitsk Administrative District of Moscow.
The monastery was founded in 1826 in the Vereysky County of the Moscow Province by monk Zosima and his spiritual daughters. The sorority was arranged on the directive of Filaret, the Metropolitan of Moscow. In 1856, the community was transformed to the monastery, which was closed in May, 1929.
The monastery was revived as a convent in August, 1999, first, as a metochion of the Moscow Novodevichy Monastery, and then, on March 7, 2000, the Sacred Synod took a decision to open the Trinity-Hodigitria Zosima Hermitage as a self-sustained monastery.