On June 24, 1920, the Decree of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee and the Council of People's Commissars of the RSFSR established the Chuvash Autonomous Region, which on April 21, 1925, was transformed into the Chuvash Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, and then into the Chuvash Republic in 1992.
The Republic is part of the Volga Federal District. Its area is 18.3 thousand sq. km and the population is 1.21 million people (2020). The Capital of the Republic is Cheboksary.
The postal block provides the images of the national ornament, Coat of Arms, as well as natural and architectural attractions of the Chuvash Republic.
||Format of the Stamp (diameter)
||Offset + security system