The event was attended by Colonel General Alexandr Popov, the Commander of the Central Orsha-Khingan Red Banner District of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation; Major General Alexei Kiselev, the Commander of the 95th Order of Zhukov Division of the Russian National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation; Colonel General Anatoly Shkirko, a member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Combat Veterans of Internal Affairs and Internal Troops of Russia; and Artem Adibekov, the Director General of JSC Marka.
The history of the 95th Order of Zhukov Division of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation traces back to December of 1947, when, with the view of protection of critical industrial facilities and escorting special cargo, the 356th Infantry Regiment was formed under the Interior Ministry of the USSR. In the course of two decades, the military unit was repeatedly reorganized. In 1968, the special unit became part of the newly formed Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR. It provided the basis for the establishment of the 95th Division, which incorporated military units located in Moscow, Electrostal, Krasnozavodsk, Zhukovsky, Obninsk, Dzerzhinsk, as well as the military commandant's office in Sukhumi. Since the late 1970s, one of the Moscow regiments of the Division insured protection of facilities and institutions of the State Bank of the USSR, the State Valuables Depository of the Ministry of Finance, and the Central Nuclear Test Site on Novaya Zemlya; it took part in demilitarization of the Semipalatinsk nuclear test site in 1995, carried out international duty in the Republic of Afghanistan, executed the service and combat missions in local conflicts in the Caucasus and counter-terrorist operations in the North Caucasus. Hundreds of military persons of the unit participated in the elimination of radioactive consequences of accidents at the Mayak plant (1957) and the Chernobyl nuclear power plant (1986). Today, military units of the Division provide protection and safety of about 30 nuclear power facilities, research centers and institutes located in 10 federation members of the Central Federal District.
The postcard features the emblem of the Division and a service member with a working dog against the background of the Kalinin nuclear power plant. The Print Run is 1.8 thousand postcards. The postcard was put into postal circulation and went on sale in post offices throughout the country and the Collectioner show room chain.