On the basis of the order of the Central Administration of the Convoy Guard of the Far Eastern Republic, a convoy party was formed in 1922 in the city of Blagoveshchensk under the Central Administration of the Convoy Guard of the Far Eastern Republic. Upon the completion of the formation, on April 20, 1922, the party was relocated to the city of Vladivostok. This date became the day of the military unit 7482 formation. After the end of the Great Patriotic War, the military unit, among other tasks, accomplished a function of guarding Japanese prisoners of war captured during the war with Japan in 1945. In 1951, the 241st Convoy Regiment was transformed into the 60th Convoy Guard Detachment of the Khabarovsk Territory Regional Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR. In 1968, it was renamed the 537th Convoy Regiment of the Interior Ministry of the USSR. On December 25, 1970, the military unit was awarded the Colours of the 537th Convoy Regiment of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR.
Service personnel participated in the protection of public order and security during the XXII Olympic Games in Moscow in 1980, the establishment of constitutional order and law enforcement in the Kirghiz SSR, as well as performed combat missions during the counter-terrorism operation in the North Caucasus region.
In 1998, the 537th Convoy Regiment was transformed into the 336th Separate Battalion. From then onward, military unit 7482 has been performing the tasks of guarding and ensuring service and fighting activities of the Eastern District of the Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. In 2016, the battalion was renamed the 336th Guard and Support Separate Battalion of the Eastern District of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation.
The commemorative stamp provides images of officers and the Colours of the Federal Service of the National Guard Troops; the main illustration features the emblem of military unit 7482 of the Eastern District of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation.
In addition to the issue of the postcard with a commemorative stamp, JSC Marka produced special cancels for Moscow, St. Petersburg and Khabarovsk.
Design Artists: S. Ulyanovsky, A. Moskovets.
Quantity: 7 thousand postcards.