The event took place in the Holy Trinity Novo-Golutvin Convent in Kolomna of the Moscow Region. The ceremony was attended by hegumenia Xenia, the Mother Superior of the Convent; Oleg Dukhovnitsky, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC Marka, a Full State Counselor 1st class of the Russian Federation; Vladimir Zaritsky, the President of the Foundation for Support of Reserve Officers of the Armed Forces OFITSERSKOYE BRATSTVO (OFFICERS BRATHERHOOD), an Honorary Citizen of Kolomna; and Larisa Lunkova, the Deputy Head of the Kolomna urban district.
The Convent was founded in the 19th century after abolishment of the Kolomna Eparchy in 1799 on the territory of the former bishop's house inside the Kolomna Kremlin. From the bishop's house, the Convent inherited several buildings of the 17th century: the Trinity Cathedral, built in 1705, spacious white-stone chambers, and a bishop site. The territory of the Convent houses extant Trinity and Protection churches, a bell tower, and stone chamber. On the ground floor of the Trinity Church, there is a church in honor of St. Blessed Xenia of St. Petersburg. In 2002, a chapel with a spring was built in honor of the Holy Great Prince Vladimir, Equal of the Apostles, and Saint Anastasia of Sirmium.
An Orthodox Medical Center named after St. Blessed Xenia of St. Petersburg is open in the Convent. There are icon painting, pottery and carpentry workshops in the Convent where the nuns work. They made with their own hands the iconostasis of the lower church in honor of St. Blessed Xenia, the woodcarvings and the smalt mosaic in the chapel. Besides, the Convent has a kennel where the rarest breed of Buryat-Mongolian wolf dogs and the Central Asian Ovcharka are raised and bred. In addition, the nuns breed purebred Vyatka horses brought from Udmurtia.
The postal stamp shows the monastery general view and a portrait of St. Blessed Xenia of St. Petersburg, especially revered in the Convent. The print run is 126 thousand stamps.