The Tsypnavoloksky Lighthouse was built in 1896 on the northeastern top end of the Rybachy Peninsula on the Tsypnavolok Cape; sea routes that connect the ports of the Kola Bay, the White Sea and Siberian rivers with Western countries run past the lighthouse.
The Teribersky Lighthouse located on the northwestern top end of the oblong stony Kola Peninsula was put into operation in 1896.
The postal stamps provide images of the Tsypnavoloksky Lighthouse against the background of the Rybachy Peninsula of the Murmansk Region of the Kola Peninsula and a wind diagram; and the Teribersky Lighthouse against the background of the Murmansk coast of the Kola Peninsula and a wind diagram.
||Format of the Stamp
||Offset + security system
||Comb 12¼ : 12
||42 х 30