Lyubertsy is a city of regional subordination in the Moscow Region of Russia, the administrative center of the Lyubertsy Urban District.
The status of a town was granted to Lyubertsy in 1925; in 1934, the working settlements of Panki, Podosinki and the dacha community of Mikhelson were merged into Lyubertsy.
In 2016, the urban settlements of the Lubertsy District (Lyubertsy, Kraskovo, Malakhovka, Tomilino and Oktyabrsky) were integrated into a single urban district of Lyubertsy.
Today, there are about 25 industrial enterprises operating in the city. The most widely represented branches of economy are mechanical engineering and metalworking, production of construction materials, woodworking and food industry.
Besides, there are many places of interest in the Lubertsy District. Among them there are the Monument to Soldiers-Internationalists, the Bykovo Estate, the Church of the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God, the Nikolo-Ugreshsky Monastery and the Church of the Transfiguration of Our Lord.
The postage stamp shows the coat of arms of the city of Lyubertsy.
||Format of the envelope
||114 × 162 mm